Pages

Sunday, January 16, 2011

progress

Well since I wrote what I would do today yesterday, I decided I should follow through with a post on how I did.

I made 2 eggs this morning but only ate one.
I had my banana for lunch and drank my lemonade.
I had my wrap for dinner.
I still have the munchies so need to find a healthy snack, probably an apple or orange.

I did oopsie though. A customer left a piece of peanut butter fudge for me in one of my rooms today, I ate it and it was delicious. Another customer left chocolate covered raisins. I ate those too. Didn't even think of my healthy eating vow until after consumption :(
Anyways I didn't eat any oreos or oatmeal cookies or chips lol.

I did about 12 flights of stairs again today. Love working on the 3rd floor :) I use the stairs whenever possible at work.
I still need to run but know I won't be skipping that.

I was trying to follow a 4 day run week schedule but I just can't run 2 days consecutively. So I'm following the same schedule but just doing it every other day. I think this extends my marathon training from 16 wks to 18 wks but that's OK.

1 comment:

  1. I think it is so awesome that you try to exercise regularly and eat healthy! I really like the way you set this blog up. It is actually sort of making me feel more devoted to exercising and stop eating so much crap.
    I'm really really proud of you Cindy :) You're awesome!

    ReplyDelete