Pages

Thursday, February 24, 2011

My Valoro Experience

I was going to start this separate from my normal blog but thought differently. I want people to realize that I am a real person at a real beginning and sharing my experience. Anyone reading this blog can look back and sort of know part of my personality.

Today I answered a craigslist ad to watch commercials for money. It brought me to the Valoro page and I did watch the video. Everything was free so I went ahead and signed up. I also emailed the person who had signed me up sort of introducing myself. She had emailed me a welcome letter upon my signing up. This was key to my interest in continuing. I learned that it was a real person who was responding back to me and she seemed confident in the system.

It's a MLM (Multi Level Marketing) program which you don't have to pay into, just spend time watching commercials on your pc and recruiting others. I did have a hard time viewing my first commercials and my "sponsor" helped me out. Her name is Roshanta and she lives in Fayetteville, NC. I have yet to meet her though do plan to once the company starts paying out and our "village" grows and is successful.

Now I do have experience with MLM from the past. The major difference is with this one I don't have to buy anything to stay active. My parents had taught me the keys to success in this sort of business and I've failed miserably because I don't know anyone who can spend X amount of dollars a month on vitamins or cleaning supplies or calling cards or whatever. I come from a very frugal community where every penny counts and we shop at Walmart and sales to get what we need at the best possible price ever. Though I've failed miserably in the past I expect to succeed this time. I mean who can't commit to watching 70 minutes of commercials a week on their pc in their own time?????
The trick to success is finding the people who WILL commit to watching 70 minutes of commercials a week on their pc and who will get at least a few other people to sign up under them.
Craigslist is a winner. I have been a member now for about 12 hrs and have 5 people signed up under me from one ad and two of them each have one person. That's 7 people in my village in less than a day. Tomorrow I will put another ad in another city and continue from there. I will continue to welcome the people who sign up under me just as Roshanta welcomed me. I will answer any questions to the best of my ability and put together a presentation which will help ensure success to myself and everyone under me.

I'm going to solicit the help of my dad in putting together my presentation. He has worked MLM in the past and has experienced some success. He has seen a lot more success than he experienced. I thank him for being able to show me and help me understand the potential for success and also teaching me to believe in myself and that I can make it happen.

I have zero people I know under me at this time. Everyone is a skeptic, especially those close to you. I can see how it would be ideal for so many people.

Young moms (my daughter) with very young children could do this in spare time while they check up on their facebook pages and forums. They don't have to spend more than one minute at a time watching ads and rating them. It's so easy to keep the page open and just click when you have a minute and collect a paycheck at the end of the pay period.

Retirees (my dad) who don't want to have to answer to anyone else but themselves but need a little something extra to keep them going because social security just doesn't cut it.

Teens (my younger kids, neice, nephews) who spend so much idle time on the pc chatting with their friends anyways and who can't get a job yet because they are too young, still in school, inexperienced, etc. Imagine them bringing in a check at the end of a month in excess of $1000 simply for all their friends and them watching commercials!!!!

AND NOBODY HAS TO SPEND A DIME!!!!!

Yes this is the start of my presentation which I promise will be polished up.
Love and Prosperity
Cindy

3 comments:

  1. This is a great blog! Excellent presentation of information.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. So... did it work? did you actually get paid by this company?

    ReplyDelete
  3. anon:
    I can't get referrals. I'm now working on PTC (paid to click) sites which I can rent referrals on and since I am actually making money people are more ready to sign up under me.
    Check out my sister site http://syndibee.weebly.com/
    I currently make about $5/wk and it is only increasing :)

    ReplyDelete