Pages

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

continued

I completely forgot what direction I was going when I was trying to post the other night.
I know I mentioned my weight loss has slowed to a crawl.
COMPLETELY MY OWN FAULT.
First I took two days off from exercising in a row. Complete Mistake!!!!!!!!!
My butt muscles are so sore today after trying to get back into it.
Next.....I made peanut butter fudge last night, need I say more???

Even with all that I'm still not doing too terribly bad.
I am making many more healthier choices now than I ever have in the past.
I had pizza and jazzed up salad the other night where in the past I would have gone for only lots of pizza.
I ate oatmeal with apple chunks in it for breakfast this morning rather than filling up on that peanut butter fudge. Yes I did have some of that fudge too but I would have finished it off if I hadn't eaten the oatmeal.

Though I'm not losing right now I'm maintaining. I do need to stay careful to not let that weight start creeping back on. I will not weigh over 120 ever again!!! It's a vow I make to myself.
I'm at 118 now and look forward to the day I go below 113. Why 113???? That's where I quit last time I went on a low carb diet. I'm no longer following a low carb diet but I am planning on going below that 113 where I stopped before. Before I foolishly thought that if I just dropped the weight that I would be able to go back to old habits and not gain it back. Why on earth did I think that????? I gained it to begin with so should have known that there were changes within myself from my younger years. Yes when I was a teen I could eat all the junk in the world and not gain an ounce. Those days are past, and I now realize that though I didn't gain weight my choices then were definately not healthy and they set me up for this struggle I'm on today.

2 comments:

  1. lmao @ peanut butter fudge! good for you for not wolfing if down!!! mmm I bet it was good! But this is a good lesson...as is the pizza. Its ok to splurge. Fir me atleast, its impossible to eat healthy 100% of the time. But...fill up mostly on the healthy and then just eat a lil of the junk. Thanks for blogging...its GREAT motivation! Ive lost 5lbs! woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 5/28/10: I weigh about 114 now. I'm stalled but happily so. I do not make the unhealthy choices at all anymore. I can't even imagine eating this peanut butter fudge today...ack!! Though I do still love me some cookies and am investigating making a healthy black bean brownie recipe with natural agave nectar instead of sugar.

    ReplyDelete