Pages

Thursday, July 23, 2009

update

I'm continuing my running but not following C25K anymore. It was just moving too slow for my comfort.
I'm now running 35 minutes at a time every other day. I signed up for a 10K in Sept so am working on getting myself up to 6+ miles. My current plan is to do the 35 min's every other day then my weekend run start upping 1/2 to 1 mile each week depending on how well I feel. This way I don't have to worry about getting back in time for Nickolas to come over.
I need to re-incorporate strength training into my routine. I'm hoping that I have a ChaLEAN buddy soon. Until then I think I'm going to continue using shred as I'm still struggling on level 1 again. Funny how you lose touch with a program so quickly. Just a couple of short months ago shred didn't feel at all challenging, now i have a hard time with the first level.

diet, yea that......
it'll be my challenge until the day i die lol.

I've gained back 3 of my lost pounds, but I'm confident they aren't here to stay. I just have to discipline myself to make them go away again. My scale was playing games with me the other day and measured me at 90 lbs. I went from the high end of normal weight to definitely underweight overnight hehe. Good to know that the scale isn't my god and gets no worship points for trying to be my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment