Pages

Friday, December 26, 2008

Dec 26, 2008

Well today we settled in after the Christmas rush. We had a wonderful holiday and today I reflect and am pleased with how the season went.
I closed my WAHM business crocheting so I can concentrate more on what is really important to me, self and family.
I started a new nanny job 2 weeks ago and Logan and I are settling in nicely with it. Brooklyn is a year younger than him and very much a clingy child.

Now it's time for me to reflect on myself.
I'm totally out of shape and form. I weigh 130 and have a waist measuring 35 inches. I weigh more now than I did when I had Logan just under 3 yrs ago. I get winded while playing. My ideal weight is anywhere from 97 lbs to 107 lbs...My target weight is 110 and I want my waist somewhere between 28 and 30.
Today I rode the stationary bike for 15 minutes....I HATE TO EXERCISE!!!!!! and I haven't stressed that enough to portray the true loathing I feel towards exercise lol.

I ordered the Richard Simmons 5 DVD sweatin to the oldies set. I really hope it breaks through my hatred of exercise. I've never stuck with a program before because of my strong loathing...I can't think of anything exercise related that I enjoy doing.

My next area to work on outside my personal image is my internet usage. I'm on the PC entirely too much!!!!! I've quit 3 of my message boards in the past couple of weeks. I plan to quit 2 more getting down to just 2.

This is all I have for now to start off my accountability blog :)

No comments:

Post a Comment