Pages

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Today we took down the christmas tree and put up our decorations. Logan was a big help. We also went to the store and bought a garden hose to clean off the siding of the house.
I started sorting through my craft supplies in the garage. I listed some embroidery floss on ebay just trying to get rid of it. My goal is to get down to only the supplies I know I will use. This is very difficult lol. I'm a hoarder when it comes to project supplies. I always think, "well this may come in handy someday". I must clean up my surroundings!!! I don't hoard anything else but project supplies and I want it to get down to where it is all in the house and my area of the garage is cleaned up.

I posted my weight loss goals on diaperswappers and am keeping up an accountability thread there as well as my blog here. Someone else mentioned the water they are drinking and I realized I really need to up my consumption here. So today I made it a point to drink more water. BUT I also ate candy today :( bad me!!!!
I'll get there but today I blew the sweets resolution.

No comments:

Post a Comment