Pages

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

energy surge

OK now I'm beginning to understand why people get addicted to exercising. This is a true phenomenon for me as I've always hated it. But I've always tried to "break myself in" by exercising only 3 times a week in the past. This week I've been making sure I do so every day but I'm not over doing it at all. Only 15 minutes at a time, though today I will be getting on the bike a second time making it 30 minutes today. I don't want to get frustrated with exhaustion and sore muscles.

My x-husband recently had a heart issue from exercising too much. He was doing MUCH MUCH more than I ever anticipate doing lol, but it was a good wake-up call to be sure not to over do things. Too much of a good thing isn't always good.

I've felt an energy surge today...I really hope it lasts. I'm not drinking as much water as I should, I need to try to catch up but it's being very difficult today. I'm still drinking more than usual, but not enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment