Pages

Monday, May 4, 2009

Burn 2

Well I felt much better about using the resistance bands today. I did each exercise using the tutorial DVD first. I made it through Burn 2 today and boy can I feel my muscles. I'm using the lightest resistance band for all the exercises as I get used to the program and as I get used to using bands. I know I will only improve from here. I don't think I'll get the full benefits of the work-out this first time around but that's ok. I'll just have to go a second round to improve even more. This is a lifetime change so I don't have to worry about getting everything perfect right from the start, though that goes against my personality lol.

I started the sparkpeople sweatsuit to swimsuit bootcamp challenge yesterday as well. It is also using the resistance bands so that's giving me even more practice with the bands. Today's work-out was to work the lower body and to do 30 minutes of cardio. I broke up this work-out throughout the early part of the day. I did the cardio in 10 minute intervals and the lower body work out was only 8 minutes.

Tomorrow is going to be upper body with the ss bootcamp challenge and a cardio with the CLX program. I'll be able to use the CLX cardio to count for the cardio on the bootcamp as well. I hope my upper body isn't too worn out and it doesn't hurt me doing that right after Burn 2, but I really want to keep up with both programs. I think I'm going to watch the video for the bootcamp now. Maybe I can do that early and just concentrate on cardio tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment