Pages

Monday, May 18, 2009

Chalean

I had to re-start my ChaLEAN EXTREME program because of traveling then getting sick. I'm glad I didn't try to work through the sickness because this work out is KICK ASS.
I'm sweating so bad after day #2.
I'm still doing my bootcamp so don't have any real rest days. I'm trying real hard to work the two programs together and not really over work myself.

I'm a bit frustrated though because I have stopped losing inches in my waist. The last inch I lost was in my hips about 6 weeks ago. I've been working so hard on this exercise hoping it would make my measurements change. I read so many posts of people being frustrated with the scale but getting results with the tape measure. I'm the opposite and I so want the tape measure results!!!
I don't care if I don't lose another pound if I can lose 4 more inches in my waist bringing me down to 26.

I do feel better now than I have in a long LONG time and I do credit this to my exercising. I think I truly do feel younger!!

No comments:

Post a Comment