Pages

Saturday, May 2, 2009

CLX day 1

Well I did my first day of CLX (Chalean extreme) and felt completely inadequate. Not because the weight was too heavy or anything but because I'm very unfamiliar with using bands. I love working with my free weights and tried to save some money by getting bands instead. I really need to do the DVD with the bands again. I was hoping that following the one woman with the bands would be enough for me but they just don't put the camera on her enough for me to actually follow her. I sure hope this learning curve doesn't take too long because I feel that it is detracting from my actual work out.

I did take before pictures. I did not torture myself through all 10 that they advise. 3 was enough for me. I just imagine that I already lost 5 inches in my waist and still my belly looks sooooo hmmmm, not where I want it to be. I'm trying to be nice to myself here. I took the pictures in my swim suit and those things just don't hide any flaws. I hope I'll be able to share the before pictures when I'm completed with the program and my after pictures show a fabulous finish.

I'm spending a portion of today trying to learn how to use the bands. I think I'm going to do shred level 1 using the bands. Mostly because A) I need some cardio and B) I am very familiar with the shred program.

No comments:

Post a Comment