Pages

Thursday, April 30, 2009

yesterdays exercise

I've been slacking big time with the exercising. I just haven't had a vision in sight until I decided to actually start ChaLEAN Extreme. But I can't start that until saturday so I'm now feeling myself in a limbo. I had a hard time deciding what to do yesterday. I ended up doing Shred level 1. You know my muscles were SORE!!! I can't believe how quickly you lose the stamina for exercises when you stop them. I've been concentrating more on hiking and gardening and now that I'm moving different muscles again they are aching. Not a bad ache as I know they are getting whipped into shape, it just reminds me that I can't neglect any of them. Today I'll be doing Chalean extreme again. I'm just going to do week one twice. I'm taking friday and sunday off this week as those will be driving days for me, at least 5 hrs each day.
Well worth the drive time to see my daughter and son-in-law....and my grand daughter who will be a year on may 15th AND she just started walking. I'm so excited to see them all, Logan is also beside himself with excitement. He's been carrying around a wooden block for several days now reminding me that we want to give it to Evelyn. We gave her all his wooden blocks and he found a stray.

No comments:

Post a Comment