Pages

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

still going strong

I know I haven't been keeping this blog up to date. I'm just horrible with keeping up everywhere. I have been more active in keeping my blog on sparkpeople.com updated.
New measurements:
weight: 115
waist: 30
hips: 36.5
chest: 36.5
arm: 11
thigh: 18.5

I'm pretty happy where I'm at but still trying to lose 10 more pounds to get more into the ideal weight range. I'm now in the healthy range on BMI calculators but still have too high of a fat percentage at 34% body fat. I want to get my body fat down to 28% at the highest. I'm working on doing so with exercise. I'm still trying to eat healthy but not trying to "diet"
As I've said before....this is a lifestyle change, I will not be returning to my unhealthy life I had before.

No comments:

Post a Comment