Pages

Friday, April 17, 2009

antsy

OK I'm now ready to get this moving again!!!
Today I'm at 114lbs
By the way, when I post my current weight I post my high end. I will step on a scale several times a day and it fluctuates up to 5lbs every day. 114 is now my high weight.
I'm very happy....I've officially lost 20 lbs since the day after christmas. I did expect to get here sooner but I'm happy I'm here now.
Now I'm ready for that bathing suit body!!!!!

I'm exercising daily and loving it. It's unbelievable that I'm saying that. Look back to my first blog here and I try to portray my loathing of exercise. Now I can't live without it. True I probably don't push myself hard enough even now but I do sweat!!!
I usually don't even take one day off a week. Right now I'm still doing Jillian Michaels and Biggest Loser DVD's. I love shred and power sculpt. I like cardio max but not level 1, I hate all those lunges, but I still do them at least once a week. I'm getting chaLEAN soon, I'm so excited.

Eating is my problem. I love all those processed foods loaded with carbs and not protein. Why on earth are those foods so low in nutritional value?????
Yes I love chicken and tuna and veggies and fruit but I LOVE pizza, hot pockets, spaghetti, lasagne and such (all premade of course).

I probably should start trying some recipes and try to turn my loathing of cooking into a love like I did with my exercise. The problem with cooking is getting all the ingredients together. I HATE when recipes call for 10-15 items and I don't have 3/4 of them in the house and I don't regularly use 3/4 of them which is why they aren't in the house. I can't afford to buy $25 worth of spices and such to try for one recipe which I "might" like. Then they sit around because I don't have a bunch of recipes that use the same ingredients. Another problem with cooking is I get easily distracted...VERY EASILY DISTRACTED. I can't even concentrate to make a grilled cheese sandwich without burning it. OK I'm whining now....sorry.

I've lost 4 lbs sofar for April. I hadn't kept track of pounds per month until now. I joined a challenge to lose 10 lbs in April. I don't think I'll hit it but I'm still getting as close as I can. Then I'll enter a challenge for losing 10 lbs in May. My goal is to get to 104 by the end of May and then measure out my body and see if I still need to lose any, I hope not lol. It all depends on the body fat measurements that I plug into the calculators on this site:
http://www.freedieting.com/tools/calorie_calculator.htm#

1 comment:

  1. nice progress. i have the eating junk problem too. lol. but mine is more of the chocolate and sweets end. -tjcjlc99

    ReplyDelete