Pages

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

CLE (ChaLEAN EXTREME)

I'm going to start ChaLEAN EXTREME.
I'm not sure exactly how I'll organize this week but my official start will be Saturday May 2, 2009.

My body fat measured at 30% yesterday and I'll be taking my before pictures later. My dear husband will be able to play photographer. I will be putting on my swimsuit which I haven't worn in 4 or 5 years. I hope it still has some elasticity so it stays on!!

My start measurements:
Weight: 113
Waist: 30
hips: 35
chest: 36
thigh: 18
upper arm: 11

I'm looking to lose hopefully 8 lbs and some inches. I'd love to lose about 3 inches in the waist, some in the chest and define the rest of my body.

I did burn circuit 1 last night and loved it. I will definitely need to buy some weights as my range seems to be in all the ones I don't yet have. 8,10, and 12lbs. I think I'll buy the 10's first as I'm starting at Deidre's house officially and don't want to carry around tons of weights. I'll bring the 10's and write notes accordingly for my day 2 plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment