Pages

Friday, June 12, 2009

One month Ago:
Weight: 113
Waist: 30
hips: 35
chest: 36
thigh: 18
upper arm: 11

Today:
Weight: 110
Waist: 30.5
Hips: 34.5
Chest: 35
Thigh: 18
Upper Arm: 10.5

OK some changes
I hate recording a larger waist....What the crap is up with that. My body hates me.
I don't need scrawny arms.
great on the 3 lbs but it appears I lost it on the boobs and a tiny bit of my hips.
I definitely don't have a curvy body anyways, and the smaller hips makes me more board like without the smaller waist to go with them.....grrrr....
I lost a total of 1.5 inches since starting Chalene.
It looks good when I say it that way though when oooooh when will my belly flab start to move???!!!

1 comment:

  1. hey syndi, at least there is some change. it does take time remember. keep working at it.

    ReplyDelete