Pages

Friday, June 19, 2009

walking

well I burnt out pretty bad about 2 weeks ago.
I didn't exercise at all for about 3-4 days and when I did pick it back up I didn't do shred and chalean like I was doing prior.

I started "Walk away the pounds"
I actually find this rather fun, maybe it's because I'm old lol.
I love the simplicity and it makes me sweat.
Though I've learned that you can sweat doing anything aerobic as long as you really work yourself. Those people that say they don't like a video because "it didn't work me hard enough" or "it was just too easy" aren't pushing themselves. It's not the videos fault that they were slacking.

My diet....LOL
there are some things in this world that we are meant to work long and hard on!!!
For me it's staying away from processed foods and sweets. I don't do so well at it, it's a conscious effort all the time, but hey....I do pretty good....considering.
I made a cake and ate only 2 pieces...a piece a day for the two days it was here lol.
We have blueberry newtons on the table and I haven't touched any today. It's calling my name but I keep reaching for my water instead.

I did drink at least 10 glasses of water today. 8 glasses a day isn't even an issue anymore!! I love my water.

Today I decided not to do my videos at all though. I did 15 minutes on the stationary bike and I mowed half of my lawn. I probably should have completed it but a room mate came out and offered to finish it for me and I handed it on over to 'im. BUT.... I haven't mowed in the past 5 years at least so that was something hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment