Pages

Friday, May 28, 2010

Then and Now

I just took measurements because it's been forever.
I went back in my blog archives and retrieved my first measurements:

""A recap of my own accountability.
I started at 130 on Dec 26th (my scale had me at 135 nanny scale was different)with a waist measurement of 35 inches
I didn't lose any weight but my waist measurement went down to 34 inches.
I so wish I measured my chest, arms, hips, and thighs so I could track how lean my exercise is getting me. I'll do that now:

Chest: 39.5 inches
arms: 12.5 inches
hips: 41 inches
thighs: 21 inches"


Now todays measurements:
Weight: 114
Waist: 31
Chest: 35.5
Arms: 10.5
Hips: 36
Thighs: 18

Since the beginning of this journey I have lost
Weight: -21 lbs
Waist: -4 inches
Chest: -4 inches
Arms: -2 inches
Hips: -5 inches
Thighs: -3 inches

Total losses 21lbs and 18 inches :) I can call that success!!

No comments:

Post a Comment