Pages

Monday, June 21, 2010

new pic


I'm finally adding a new pic. I don't look too thrilled but hey, it's no fun taking a picture of yourself. Though I do want to show that I really am still on the healthy path in my life :) Nothing speaks louder than a picture online.

I got my new shoes and hope to wear them for my 10K on Saturday. Gotta try them out with running today or tomorrow first. I just may be wearing my Nike's for one more race.
I love loafing around in the new ones. They are a mary jane style kigo and so airy compared to a sneaker. I'm just not sure about the size of them. They are great for loafing around in so I am keeping them. They may be too loose for running. I wanted to take the inserts out for my running but I can't do that. I have to keep the inserts AND wear a sock. I may eventually get a size smaller so I can take out the insoles and not wear socks for my running. I really hate having my feet covered and tampered with.

I am NOT ready for this 10K race on Saturday. I will push myself as hard as I can go and hope to run the whole thing but I think I will be doing a run/walk routine by the end. I'm still excited though. I really did think that for my 1 yr running anny race I'd be ready for 10K. I didn't anticipate taking several months off from running.

No comments:

Post a Comment