Pages

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Feb. 3

I'm feeling the winter blahs. I'm so ready for spring.
I weighed in at 119 this morning. I had to step on the scale again this afternoon and it was at 121. I'm so excited. My fluctuation is actually finally going under 120!!! I know as long as I stick to plan I'll be under 120 all the time in 3 days. I love having a predictable plan. I can lose 3-4lbs a week if i stick to plan and keep exercising. I've been losing 2 though because I slip up on my plan...though I don't take time off from exercising. It's very important to me to build my muscle and tone up. I want that sexy body by April first and I will get there as long as I keep my goals in sight.
My waist is finally starting to go under 33 inches...FINALLY. I believe it's the exercise that is helping me along here. It's so hard because when I was at this weight before my waist was smaller. I'm hoping to break below 30 inches at 110 lbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment