Pages

Friday, February 13, 2009



OK I decided to take some during pictures. I've decided that the pictures really suck but ah well, there they are.
This is me at 120lbs. It's pictures like these that make me really hate my body as it is. I know I shouldn't feel that way but I do. My boobs are too saggy, my pooch is too prominent and my hips/butt aren't proportionate, In my oppinion of course.
Anyways this is just about my half way point to 104 which is the BMI of 21 I'm eventually looking for.
A friend is going to send me some WW materials and I think I'll read through that and maybe change my plan up. My mother-in-law is using weight watchers and she looked real drawn out last time I saw her. Of course I don't know if it was diet related or other life stresses. I'm hoping it's other life stresses but I think you can even not eat properly on WW. You have to watch where your "points" are coming from. ...at least that's how I believe it works, I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment