Pages

Monday, February 23, 2009

Videos

Well I'm really enjoying my videos.
I have a few here that I know I'll never use but I have my old faithful favorites.
I believe that anything Jillian Michaels or Billy Blanks I can enjoy.
I don't like my Karen Voight video, It annoys me. I've been hoping to find someone who would trade videos locally but I just don't connect with any other video exercisers yet.
I am lucky I haven't had to pay full price for all my videos. I was able to get ahold of the billy blanks bootcamps for next to nothing and OOH WOW THEY ARE TOUGH.

I'm going to borrow a heart rate monitor from a friend and see if I really want one. It's one of those nice things to have but really aren't necessary. Of course most accessories aren't necessary. I don't "need" my weights. For videos I can turn to youtube and not have to pay anything but my internet connection which is paid anyways.

Though I love my vid's, I love my weights, I want resistance bands eventually. I'm over feeling like I want a gym membership. I love going to the gym on sundays but it's not necessary for my motivation. The cost of gas and memberships isn't justifiable.
I'm ready for my summer toned body now though. It's taking a long time. Longer of course because I'm not staying on my healthy eating plan as I should. I've been eating sweets the last couple of days. It's time for me to get back on board if I want to lose my 8 pounds necessary by April 1st.
I'm not giving up on that goal yet.
Once I hit 110 then I'll set another goal for 104. I haven't decided on a date for that one. I'm thinking maybe by August 1st. I would love to be at 104 by my birthday :)
I don't plan on going any lower than that though I know I can healthily go down into the 90's.

Measurements:
waist= 31.5
hips= 36
chest= 38
arm= 11.5
thigh= 19.5
weight= 118

No comments:

Post a Comment