Pages

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

1/20 weigh in

Today I weighed in at 125
waist: 33"
Arms: 12"
Hips: 38"
chest: 39"
thigh: 19"

I'VE LOST EVERYWHERE!!!
I'm so happy.
in the past week I've lost 4.75 inches (adding all the losses together)
yay for a smaller me!!!!

If you read this blog you better comment and celebrate with me lol.

I'm doing 17 minutes a day (that's how long it takes to register 100 calories) on my exercise bike
I'm also sporadically doing aerobic and body strengthening videos. My intensity on the bike has gone up as well as my durability during aerobic exercise. I love exercising as my toddler does also. Though I'm finding that most of his daily issues have to happen while I'm exercising. He does his best to stop me and it really stinks when he actually succeeds in making me stop mid video. I love when he's joining in because I know those times he's going to most likely let me complete it. But if he quits after only 5 minutes then I have to watch out.

I'm completely HATING my babysitting job. She now wants me to work some 16.5 hr days which I find unacceptable. She just sprung this on me this week so I came home and instantly started looking for another position. I applied for a crochet pattern editor job. That would be very rewarding. I really don't want an out of home job but this one just seems right up my alley and I couldn't pass it up without trying for it.

2 comments:

  1. omg!!!!!!!!!!!! how in the world did you lose that much???!!! wow - great for you!!! see, this is what I need ...this is motivation b/c its like "YOU'RE losing weight...dammit I better too!!" Im so happy for you! I need you to keep blogging so I will stay motivated!!

    Im sorry about ur job, that is just rediculous! Im glad you're looking for a new job...what is crochet pattern editor job?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok I didnt like I said I would!! Ive been sooooo busy getting ready for this craft show on sat ...I know thats just an excuse though. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

    ReplyDelete