Pages

Sunday, January 11, 2009

update

I've been blogging on sparkpeople.com and haven't been keeping up here.

I went off my eating plan today and it really surprised me. I went to McDonalds with my son and got myself a grilled chicken sandwich, a fruit and yogurt parfait, and a small diet coke. My eating plan wouldn't have allowed as much mayo or bread or any diet coke. I also ate a bite of chocolate chip cookie. I thought the chocolate chip cookie tasted grossly sweet. I couldn't stand it. The diet coke also tasted icky, so I think my taste buds really are changing for the better here I did notice that I wasn't wanting to "cheat" much the past week.

I stepped on the scale today and it's finally starting to fluctuate. I'm not recording a weight yet until it stays steadily lower than my last weight.
My arms and legs are starting to tone down. Waist and chest measurements are remaining the same.
I was able to complete a whole 30 minute video yesterday. I ended up having to march out 1 song of it but was able to get back into it once my heart rate got back under control again.
Goal this week: be able to consistently do the 30 minute video every day. Do my strength training all 3 days. ride the exercise bike an additional 15 minutes after the video for 3 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment