Pages

Sunday, January 4, 2009

http://www.sparkpeople.com/landing_free_plus22.asp?gclid=CJnnwamY9ZcCFRqgnAodrlMACA

ok I'm joining a new support forum.
it's free :) and hopefully more helpful than what i've been using sofar.

I'm feeling bummed today that I still haven't seen any weight loss WAH!!!!!

I keep telling myself I'm not in a hurry...but u know what...... I really am.
I want a slimmer, more fit me NOW.
ok my whine for now is over, now time to draw up my plan for today. I got on the exercise bike for 5 minutes this morning before breakfast, ate my oatmeal with brown sugar and skim milk and drank my first glass of water for the day....so foodwise i'm doing ok sofar. exercisewise i'm also on track, I will be doing more bike riding later and think I'll get some help from hubby on his weight set. I talked to him about it some yesterday but he completely talked over my head.

Copied from my Diaperswappers thread:
"A recap of my own accountability.
I started at 130 on Dec 26th with a waist measurement of 35 inches
I didn't lose any weight but my waist measurement went down to 34 inches.
I so wish I measured my chest, arms, hips, and thighs so I could track how lean my exercise is getting me. I'll do that now:

Chest: 39.5 inches
arms: 12.5 inches
hips: 41 inches
thighs: 21 inches

I joined sparkpeople.com and absolutely fell in love with it. I'll be doing most of my tracking there. I joined a contest which is a 10 minute cardio work out every day for the month of jan. Not sure what my goals with this work out are yet. I'm hoping my weight loss will be reflected by joining in on this.
I tried to do crunches the correct way today. OMG that's HARD. I only got 6 in so I really know where I need to work on my strength lol. My abs have suffered greatly over the years."

No comments:

Post a Comment