Pages

Saturday, January 3, 2009

weigh in

I'm doing my weigh in's on Fridays.
Yesterday I weighed the same but lost an inch in the waist. I wish I measured my chest as well because I feel that I've lost some there also.
I'm exercising which is very new to me and I know muscle weighs more than fat. I'm thinking I didn't lose weight because I'm bulking up muscle at the same time which is TOTALLY fine with me. I'm very pleased!!!!!!!!
I'm not looking for quick weight loss but it certainly would be a bonus lol.
I've been very tempted to go back on a low carb diet but keep resisting. I'm trying REAL HARD to change my lifestyle to a healthier eating and exercise regime.
My videos still haven't come...dang the slow holiday mail!!!!!!!! ah well.
I was locked out of the exercise room where I nanny so I really can't wait until those videos come so I can bring my portable DVD player and play them there while with the kids, I know they will enjoy doing them with me.

This week is not about restrictions at all. I'm going to continue with the no soda, increased water, no candy routine...which I plan to do forever now. OK I will have a piece of candy in the future but it won't be a weekly occurence lol.

This week I'm going to attempt to up my fresh fruits and vegetables consumption, AND I'm going to add a bean recipe to my dinners. I'm using dried beans for two reasons. First the health benefits of dried over canned, second.....cost. It's all about being frugal and healthy right now :)
I want to lower my husbands high cholesterol and I really feel we can do that with diet if we can add more home cooked meals and less prepared sandwiches to our diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment