Pages

Saturday, January 3, 2009

food diary

todays intake:
made 64+ oz of water ...YAY
1 serving oatmeal with brown sugar and skim milk for breakfast.
1 serving oatmeal with brown sugar and skim milk with a brownie for lunch (still unable to give up those snacks completely but at least not snacking on them between meals)
2 servings homemade chicken vegetable soup with beans added, 1 serving oyster crackers, 1 oatmeal cookie, 1 serving (maybe a lil less) corn tortilla chips.
All I drank was water today and Dave even bought me a soda which I turned down.

I rode the exercise bike for 23 minutes today. still no videos in todays mail :( i sure hope they come monday as i'm working tues-thurs next week and want to keep up my exercising without getting too creative lol.

It's now 7:50pm and I'm done eating for tonight. I haven't been snacking at all after 8pm recently, usually go to bed pretty early though last night Logan and I were up til about 11 maybe 11:30. I'm still feeling thirsty and will drink more water. Still peeing ALL THE TIME which is super annoying. I've lost some of my energy that I boasted a few days back and my muscles are starting to ache some but I will not let that stop me!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment