Pages

Sunday, January 18, 2009

lazy weekend

well I've had the worst weekend for laziness. I'm cooking my dinner now. I so want to make it a reward meal like the CAD (Carbohydrate Addicts Diet) suggests but I sort of blew one of my craving reducing meals. So I'm just making it yummy and low carb.
I'm having seasoned chicken, broccoli, and deviled eggs. YUM and so high in protein. oOOO I also want another drink of milk. I'll see about starting CAD tomorrow. Though I'm liking the IRD (Insulin Resistance Diet). I'm trying to decide if it's best to spread the carbs out throughout the day like on IRD or take them all at once like on CAD. I'll still do more research and see what I find.

I only rode the bike for 10 minutes yesterday. HAVE to ride it 20 today to feel good about myself. The weight is starting to melt right off now that I'm low carb. That makes me feel good and I know I can maintain my weight as long as I keep myself carb smart which I will definately do because I am liking not having these cravings for sweets, or chips, or other junk. The true challenge is going to be when I'm ready to add pasta, rice or potato....that might be when I go CAD.

1 comment: